Northeast Builders Roofing UnderstandsNortheast Builders Roofing understands that your home is your most important investment. If you are in the market for a new roof, we want to help. When you are looking for your contractor, here is a few things to look for.
- A thorough roof inspection – From the chimney to the ventilation. What kind of shape is your roof in?
- A written estimate – With an accurate description of the work to be done. How long is the estimate good for?
- References – Ask for them and call them. If they have done work local to you, drive by and see it for yourself.
- An explanation of your entire roof system – It's your roof, you should know how all the components work together to form a seal.
signs that you need to have your roof replacedNow that you have basic knowledge of your roof’s anatomy, let’s check for the visible signs that you need to have your roof replaced.
- Can you see any visible water marks from inside your home and "wet" looking spots on your ceiling or walls?
- Are there any leaks in your attic?
- Do your rafters, chimney or vents look like they have gotten wet?
- Are you missing any shingles?
- Are any of your shingles buckling or curling?
- Is there any blistering on any of your shingles?
- Are there shingle granules in any of your gutters? If you run your hand along your roof, can you feel loose granules?
- Are your shingles rotting right off your roof?
Know the Signs
Knowing these signs that your roof needs to be replaced will potentially save you thousands of dollars. Don't wait until it’s too late. If you see ANY of these signs of wear, call us right away.
Waiting too long can result in a complete roof overhaul, costing thousands more to start over completely. This is not necessary if you catch any of the warning signs we have provided here for you. Northeast Builders Roofing Company is dedicated to making sure your roof and your home stay as healthy and dry as possible.
we use the highest quality materials
The quality of materials used on your roof is very important. At Northeast Builders Roofing, we use only the highest quality materials. From the Rhino Roof synthetic underlayment and the drip edge to the Owens Corning DURATION shingles you see in the final product, each and every material is important.
Just using the highest quality materials isn’t enough; you also need to know that each material is installed the correct way. Did you know that if your materials are installed the wrong way, the manufacturer's warranty is void?
This is why it's important to hire the right roofing company to replace your roof. Northeast Builders Roofing has done thousands of roofs over the past 10 years. There is no substitute for experience. We have plenty of references are available, and chances are that there is a roof or two in your neighborhood that we have done.
SureNail Adhesive strip
We have found over the years that the extra-large SureNail Adhesive strip on these shingles provides the best seal on the market.
The quality is unmatched. Our competitors use shingles that have an adhesive strip half the size and has half the glue.
This is the most important part of the shingle because it is the part of the shingle they nail into. Every time they miss the small strip their shingles use, there is the possibility of a leak. That adds up to thousands of possible problem areas on your roof.
This is why Owens Corning Shingles with SureNail Technology from Northeast Builders Roofing Company is the way to go.
FREE In-Home Estimate
Your Free In-Home Estimate will be given by the Owner of NORTHEAST BUILDERS ROOFING. Click here for your FREE In-Home Estimate from Northeast Builders Roofing or call us at 860-377-7656
- We use the highest quality materials on the market today.
- Being in the industry for over 10 years, we've learned a thing or two.
- That's why we ONLY use Owens Corning shingles with SureNail Technology
We only do roofing so you know you are getting professionals. We do not claim to be the jack of all trades, but we are the masters of one. We Are Connecticut's Best and most professional roofing company.
We have 12 years of experience in this business, Northeast Builders Roofing Co is not another name in roofing. We are the ONLY name when it comes to quality at a fair price. Call Northeast Builders Roofing co for all your residential roofing needs.
We pride ourselves on perfection at a great price. Here is how we keep my prices down. We sell my roofing and we supervise my crew. This means we will be the ones who give you the estimate. We will be there during and at the completion of your roof project.
increase curb appeal
Add an attractive look to your chimney with our custom lead and copper flashing.
We will increase the character and curb appeal of your home and also provide excellent protection against chimney leaks.
We use Cobra Ridge Vent to properly ventilate your roof.
Cobra Ridge Vent will reduce attic heat by 90% and take the moisture out of the air. This will help to prevent ice damming in the winter months.
Experienced, Skilled, Insured
There are a lot of contractors out there who seem to pop up overnight. These are “fly-by-night contractors.” Typically, these contractors will give you a low roof estimate. BEWARE. I have seen too many roofs that have needed to be completely re-done and the contractor was nowhere to be found. Reasons why they can give you such a low price:
- They are uninsured or under-insured.
- They are inexperienced or have no skilled labor.
- They have no business license, they pull no building permits, and have no warranty.
- They use low end materials or do not use the proper materials.
Just as bad as the “fly-by-night contractors” are the companies who like to put on a show; many contractors out there are using “the fear of being swindled” to overcharge for the work they provide. They convince you that you will get a bad roof if you go with a company that charges less than the excessive price they are offering you.
In reality, their high prices are due to OVERHEAD such as salesmen, secretaries, storefronts, and many other unnecessary items that have nothing to do with a roof's quality. You may get a decent roof from a company like this, but It still will NOT be the same quality as a roof from Northeast Builders Roofing company, and if you go with us, you won't have to take out a second mortgage on your home.